Wisdom Teeth Extraction

Today, I had the wonderful experience of having my wisdom teeth pulled...not a fun experience...

I had three pulled, because one of my wisdom teeth did not exist. I would post pictures, but my face is really swollen, and I'm still really numb. Pictures right now, would not be a pretty sight!

Thankfully, a family from church is graciously allowing me to stay at their place while I am recovering. If I weren't at their place, I would be on the ship. So I thank them so much for opening their house to me!

I should be posting again next week. Hopefully by then I'll have recovered!
Have a great week everyone!

Comments

Leah said…
I feel bad for you! I haven't had the "pleasure" of having mine pulled yet, but the doctors are starting to hint at it. :)I hope you have a speedy recovery. I will be praying for you.
Ana said…
Oh no! Having my wisdom teeth removed a couple of years ago I know exactly what you're going through. It's quite sad. I slept a lot and Mom (sweet lady) made sure that I kept frozen washcloths on my cheeks so I wouldn't get too swollen.

Hope you recover fast!
Meg said…
I hope you start feeling better. I haven't yet experienced the wisdom teeth being pulled, but I haven't been feeling that great lately either. Hope you have a great recovery,
Love ya,
MEG
Jason Hunsicker said…
So far my recovery has been pretty good. They say different people have different reactions, and I'm pretty much eating mostly solid foods already.

Thank the Lord!
Amanda said…
I had all four wisdom teeth out two years ago--not exactly the funnest thing in the world, but the Lord helped me from being nervous and also I healed up pretty quickly.

I've seen your profile from the Greenfields' and others' blogs--I hope you don't mind if I follow yours!
Jason Hunsicker said…
Well, if you are going to follow mine I should follow yours, but it won't let me without an invitation. Do you mind giving me an invitation?
Katie said…
Ohh...I had that down just over 3 weeks ago. And like you...only had three to have cut out. Talk about painful...but I will tell you that it does get better. :-) I only have pain when I eat hard food now, otherwise I hardly notice anymore.