Haze Grey and Underway...

Some of you might know this already...but currently my ship on deployment. I cannot tell you exactly where I am...but I can say that so far I've been to Guam, and I have many other ports that I will be visiting while my ship is away from Japan.

The main reason why I wanted to post is because I wanted to make sure to let you know why it's been so long since I blogged. I plan on blogging soon...at least as soon as I can think of something to blog about.

Please pray for the safety of my ship, and also continue to pray for my leave request which has yet to come back. I think my patience and Hannah's patience...are beginning to run a little thin. So please pray that I get the request back soon, and that it approved of course!

Take care everyone!

Comments

Amanda said…
I'll be praying for those things! :)
Oh yes!! PLEASE everyone pray for our patience!!!!

Jason, I hope you stay safe and have a good time, can't wait til December! :)