Prayer Request...

I have blogged on here already telling you all about my current "relationship" with the infamous "bug." Well as you know...we have yet to meet in person. This is when I hope, if all goes as we both hope, things will become official.

In the Navy we get 30 days leave each year. The last time I went on leave was last year for Christmas. This year the plan is for me to come home on the 2nd of December through the 26th. "Bug" and I have made so many plans for when I'm home, and we are praying so hard that it all works out!

I put in my request to take leave, and hopefully should know by the end of this month if it is approved! So if you think of me, or "bug" please pray! She has been such a huge blessing to me, and I want so badly to meet her in person!

The prayers are greatly appreciated!

Comments

Amanda said…
I am SO praying it will work out!!!!
Ana said…
I'll be praying for the both of you.
Rebekah said…
Oh I will definently be praying for you and your girl... I will pray you can come home and everything works out!
:) I'll be praying everything works out!
Katie said…
I will be praying!