I was just awarded the Honest Scrap award from Bug!
I need to...
1. Say thanks and link to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share ten "honest" things about myself (in some of these cases, I have discovered that the word "honest" is synonymous with "embarrassing").
3. Award this to seven people who's blog design/content I admire or who have encouraged me, and inform them of their win and of the rules of this award.
Now I will list my ten honesties: ;)
1. I really want to go to New Albany, Indiana!
2. My Mom’s nickname for me is “Bubba Stinky.”
3. I took about three lessons on the violin when I was probably 8 years old…but lost interest.
4. I have a love-hate relationship with my deployments. I love them because off all the cool places I’m able to go to, but I hate them because I’m away from my church family in Japan, and communication with Hannah is so hard.
5. I have a terrible fear of sleeping in too late…so I set 5 alarms on my phone to make sure I get up.
6. I really miss High School sometimes. I miss how all I had to do was get up each morning and go to school…it was so much simpler back then…growing up is not easy!
7. I can’t wait till I get out of the Navy and can to go college!
8. I really like spinach…I know it’s weird…
9. When I was little I wanted to be a sheep farmer…
10. I can’t wait till Christmas…for many reasons that most of you already know…
I award the "Honest Scrap" award to:
Bug just because…well, you know!
Kylo, because I have to award at least one guy…I can’t be too biased towards the ladies.
Rosebud, because she’s always been a good friend.
Ana, because her blog has always been a huge encouragement to me.
Leah, because she takes amazing pictures, and also writes some amazing stuff like her sister.
Rebekah, because she’s always commenting on my blog, and I feel badly that I don’t comment on hers more…
And Ashley Greenfield, because I miss hearing from her!