Going Home...

As many of you know...tomorrow I will be heading home. It has been almost a year since I was home, and I am looking forward to it so much! God has been so good to work things out up till this point...providing me with the leave, and the money to pay for it all.

And as you can probably tell from my countdown on the sidebar...the days are getting really close till when I'll be able to finally meet Hannah in person...I can't wait...God has blessed me so much by bringing her into my life, and I will finally be able to see her face to face...

Please be praying that I have a safe trip!

Comments

I am and will be praying and I can't wait to FINALLY meet...
Meg said…
praying for you Jason! i can't believe you are going to be 10 minutes away from us in just a few days :)

love ya,
MEG
Rebekah said…
Me and my Family will be praying for your safty!!! I know you're excited about finally going home..and meeting your girl!!! Have fun!
Kylo said…
I thought I put a comment here... guess I didn't.

I'm praying for you - have a safe trip, and I'll see you soon!

-Kylo
I'm so glad you are going to be (or are) home soon! Say hi to your fam for me and tell them i miss them!!
Hannah