My Nephew is almost here...

So, as you can probably tell from the title...there's something that I have mistakenly forgotten to mention. My brother's fiance became pregnant 9 months ago. Following the family tradition they named him, as the first son of his family with the initials CDH. His name will be Connor David Hunsicker (My dad's name is Carl David Hunsicker, and my brother's name is Caleb David Hunsicker). He was due this last Wednesday, but he appears to be taking his time in arriving. So if he's not here by next Wednesday they are going to induce labor. I can't wait! I have two other nieces, but this will be my first nephew.

Of course seeing as how I am so far away from home, and even farther away from my brother in PA, it will probably be a while before I see him, but I still look forward to hearing the news when he arrives. And of course can't wait to see him eventually.

Anyways...please be praying for my brother Caleb, his fiance Jamie, and of course Connor David. Also all of the family that we would have the patience to wait for his arrival.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Am praying for safe arrival of Connor! And for Caleb & Jamie! :)
Meg said…
YAY!!! so excited for you :). tell us when he is finally here!

MEG

p.s. i love the new blog look. you know me... black is my thing :)
Amanda said…
Exciting. :) I don't have any nephews, of course, but one of my cousins has a little boy and I like to think of him as my nephew. ;) Praying for you all!
I'm dying to see pictures...Caleb said he would post them to FB!! I'm soooo excited for you guys! :D
Rachel said…
How exciting! Your first nephew!I pray that everything goes well for Jamie, Caleb, and dear Connor David. What a great name!

God bless!
In Christ,
Rachel M.
I LOVE babies! i will be praying for all of them and i hope to see pix of little connor!! (hint hint!) lol! have a great day jason!!
Hannah