Survey...

So, I got this in an email from Hannah...and I thought it was cool. So I'm posting it to my blog. Fill it out and post it on your blog if you want to.

1. What color are your socks right now? Black and White. They are the military ones with the white sole, and black upper part. People think that you are wearing black socks because that's all they see...but when you take your boots off...BAM...white...it's awesome...
2. What are you listening to right now? The hum of electrical equipment.
3. What was the last thing you ate? A brownie...
4. Can you drive a stick shift? No!
5. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My Chief...about a minute ago.
6. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yeah...she's pretty cool!
7. How old are you today? 22...sorry Hannah, don't really feel like trying to figure out how many months and days...my brain hurts when I try to use math.
8. What's your favorite sport to watch on TV? Basketball.
9. What is your favorite drink? Orange Juice.
10. Have you ever dyed your hair? Sadly yes...it was back in high school...a friend of my sisters had some blonde left over after dying my sisters...and she thought she could rub some into my hair and give it kind of a streak effect...it turned into a cow affect if you know what I mean...
11. Favorite food? Mac and Cheese. Yummmm...
12. What is the last movie you watched? "Annie Get Your Gun." Just got it in the mail the other day.
13. Favorite day of the year? Christmas.
14. How do you vent anger? Cleaning.
15. What was your favorite toy as a child? My George Armstrong Custard action figure. I was so mad when our dog chewed it up.
16. What is your favorite season? Fall.
17. Cherries or blueberries? Blueberries.
18. Living situation? Barracks room shared with two other people.
19. When was the last time you cried? Back in December.
20. What is on the floor of your closet right now? A pile of dirty clothes and shoes.
21. What did you do last night? Hung out in my room...
22. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Cheese!
23. Favorite dog breed? Dachshunds
24. Favorite day of the week? Friday.
25. How many states have you lived in? 3
26. Diamonds or pearls? I actually don't really have a preference.
27. What is your favorite flower? Daisies.

Comments

HEY! You stole my next blog post from me!!! LOL! So umm...now I have to come up with something else to post!
Amanda said…
Fun, fun! :) I love these survey things...