30 Day Challenge: Day 2, Favorite Movie


By far...currently my favorite movie would be How to Train Your Dragon. I mean I have a lot of movies that I really like...for example: Amazing Grace, The Sound of Music, Regarding Henry, Luther...etc, etc...but all of those movies I would get tired of watching if I watched them too many times in a row. How to Train Your Dragon is a movie I could watch over and over again and never get tired of it. It is funny, it's full of adventure, love, action...you name it this movie has it. I don't want to spoil the movie, but to me all those things I listed are enough to make this movie great. But there's a twist thrown in at the end that I have never seen done in an animated movie, that turns the movie from great...to phenomenal. Now this particular event might just be amazing to me because it has a special place in my heart because of something that happened in my family...but it might have the same affect on everyone...I'm not so sure.

Anyways...I would definitely recommend this movie to anyone. It's good clean fun for the whole family.

Day 1: A favorite song.
Day 2: A favorite movie.
Day 3: A favorite book.
Day 4: A favorite television program.
Day 5: A favorite quote.
Day 6: A moment you wish you could relive.
Day 7: Five things you couldn't possibly live without.
Day 8: A thank you letter to someone who has changed your life.
Day 9: A photo you took.
Day 10: A photo of you taken over ten years ago.
Day 11: A photo of you taken recently.
Day 12: A song that you want played at your wedding(or was played).
Day 13: A guilty pleasure.
Day 14: A vacation you would like to take.
Day 15: A person you admire.
Day 16: A song that makes you cry.
Day 17: An art piece.
Day 18: A time when you felt passionate and alive.
Day 19: A talent of yours.
Day 20: A hobby of yours.
Day 21: Something you know you do differently than most people.
Day 22: A website.
Day 23: A way in which you want to be remembered.
Day 24: A movie no one would expect you to love.
Day 25: A recipe.
Day 26: A childhood memory.
Day 27: A physical feature you love.
Day 28: A scar you have and it's story.
Day 29: Hopes, dreams and plans you have for the next 365 days.
Day 30: A motto or philosophy.

Comments

Melanie said…
I haven't seen it yet but I've heard a lot of people like it! I'll have to see if our library has it...