Updates...

Alright, so I figured it was about time I came on blogger to update everyone on what's been going on lately. First of all, I applologize again to everyone for not commenting on anything on your blogs lately. My ship is still underway, and for the first time since I've been onboard this ship, we don't know how long we're going to be out. That's pretty normal for most ships, but not the one I'm on. We usually have a pretty set schedule. Anyways...I guess it's all a part of the Navy experience.

Lately, they've actually been limiting Internet usage...half of the day the Internet is secured on the ship, so the time I'm really able to update things is when I have a night watch, like I have right now.

Anyways...updates...Mom is doing much better! Last I talked to her she said that things aren't getting better as fast as she was hoping they would, but they are still getting better. She's able to read better now, and her speech is almost back to normal now. God has definitely been good! Please continue to pray for her continued recovery, and that she would be given patience that God would heal her in His time.

I was planning on updating you on developments in Japan as well, but the News is doing a pretty good job updating on that. Just continue to pray for the Japanese people right now! They definitely need it!

And finally, I'm not sure if I posted this on here, but my terminal leave (My "getting out of the Navy" leave) got approved! It starts June 3rd. But I have to leave Japan as early as May 14th, or as late as May 23rd so I can check out of the Navy in Puget Sound, WA. So right now, I have between 52 and 62 days left in Japan before I head back to the states! I'm almost home!

Other than all that, there's not much going on. I trust all is well with all my followers! May you strive every day to love Christ more than you did the day before...

Comments

Caleb said…
Praise the Lord for your mom's continued recovery...

You're almost home bound!! I know you're excited! Thanks for the updates...
Sophie said…
Hope your last days in Japan are fruitful and full and that they go quickly for you!
Stay faithful.