Abba Father

by: Ron Hamilton

Father, hold me safe in Your arms;
Father, keep me free from all harm.
I cast my care on You
Just like a child should do--
Trusting, loving all that You are.

Chorus
Abba, Father,
I rest in You;
You're always faithful,
You're always true.
Abba, Father,
You are my song
Though clouds are dark,
Though night is long.
I cry to you,
Abba, Father

Father, help me lean on You more
Through each valley, through every storm.
Help me when I can't see
Your will is best for me;
Love me, hold me sheltered & warm.

Father, mold me, make me like new.
Guide my footsteps, keep my heart true--
So that the world may see
Your likeness lives in me.
Break me, shape me, make me like You.

Comments

Unknown said…
This song is lovely. The words speak volumes and it's a great prayer song