God is good...

So, here's an update on what's going on in my life. Yesterday was my 16th Christian Birthday! I got saved on August 1st, 1995. God has brought me so far from then, I thank the Lord so much for every year I've been able to spend in Him. And I look forward to the day I'll be going home to be with Him...but until then, He has stuff for me to do here.

Also I got a letter from Northland today saying I owe them half of my tuition by August 5th...naturally I was confused...the GI Bill is supposed to be paying for my college. So I emailed my financial aid contact and Northland and asked what I was supposed to do. She told me not to pay it...she made a note of the fact that I'm using the GI Bill, and they won't start getting the money from the VA until I start school. Whew...I must say I was worried for a little while. One of the blessings of military service...

Also, I scheduled my appointment with the Dermatologist to check out my questionable mole. It's at 1PM on Monday the 8th. So if my followers could be praying...I would appreciate it!

Comments

TexasLady said…
I'll be praying. And Happy Birthday brother : )