Wrestling with my flesh...

Since I came to Northland things have been going much better between me and God. As you can see from a post of mine a few days ago, God has been doing a lot in my life since I got here. As I've said in previous posts, I'm so glad I'm here!

There is a downside to doing as well as I am in my walk with the Lord...and I often get this way when I'm doing well...I start to get kind of a big head. I start finding myself, in my head, judging other people. Looking at them and thinking things like: "I'm more spiritual than them!" Of course, this is really bad!

It's like the verse says: Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall. (Proverbs 16:18)

If I let my pride rule in my life, I'm sure to fall. Lord please help me with this! Humble me before you...break me, and keep me in subjection to your purpose for my life.

Comments