College life so far...

I was just reading my book I have to read for Gospels class, and I realized that I haven't posted on here in a while...

So what have I been up to?

Well, I'll share it in pictures...


This is my room leader's flag...I laughed so hard when I saw this...


These are the Chinese characters for "Old Man."  This is hanging on my dorm room door, because my room consists of Walter (35), James (28), Ramsey (25) and of course me (24).  So we are the "Old Man" room...also known as the "Geriatric Society."

 Photo taken by:  Ashleigh Laureen Swayne

Alright, so last weekend we had an event at Northland Camp called "Rodeofest."  All of the guys in this group were the "bad guys."  We were attacked by 3rd-6th graders all day.  It was quite intense, but a lot of fun!

Photo taken by:  Ashleigh Laureen Swayne 

I started getting tired toward the end of the day...

 Photo taken by:  Ashleigh Laureen Swayne

Talking to the little kids while I was "behind bars."

Well, so far college life has been really fun, and stressful all at once.  The area up here in N. Wisconsin is really beautiful this time of year!  This area is known as the Northwoods, so lots of trees in fall...beautiful...

This Friday we're having what we call Artist Series.  Everyone is supposed to try to get a date, so I asked one of my fellow Freshmen who I've become pretty good friends with.  Ooo, and interesting fact...I'm the oldest Freshman in my class, and I'm also the only Pastoral Studies major in my class...

But besides all that...God has been doing so much in my life.  When I have more time I'l be sure to come on here and share what He's been doing...I trust all is well with my followers!

Comments