Camp

Well, camp staff training at Northland Camp is in full swing...I really shouldn't even be on here writing this because I have so much to do...write my cabin cheer...work on memorizing my lines for "funny time"...etc...but alas I'm on here...I wanted to update my followers on what's going on in my life...

My cabin is called "the Mohicans," and my name for the summer is Hawkeye...if you've ever seen the movie "the Last of the Mohicans"...you know why...

I also found out today that I'm on the Redskins team, and I'll actually be the team leader!  So, I'm pretty excited, but also nervous about the responsibilities it will bring...but God's grace will see me through...

I would also just like to say that you probably won't see many posts from me this summer...my schedule is going to be so packed...but I'll try to get on and update you all when I have the chance...

God has seriously been working on my heart (through staff training) about a lot of things that I would really like to share, but I really don't have the time to share it, especially since there's so much!  So, I'll just end it with that...

Comments

Caleb said…
That's awesome that you're working at Northland Camp! I'm hoping that one of these summers that I'm in college that I'll be able to wok a summer camp. Praying that it goes well for you and the Lord uses you in a mighty way!