Missions?

As many of you saw with my post about God softening my heart toward missions.  The question for me now becomes, "what do I do with this?"  Is God preparing me to be a "missionally" focused pastor?  Or is He trying to tell me He wants me to go into missions work?  I haven't figured out the answer to this question yet...I've been praying about it quite a bit though...

I've found myself doing a lot of research lately on Christian persecution in foreign countries...especially in North Korea...which has the greatest levels of Christian persecution in the world.  When Christians are discovered they are put in internment camps where they conduct forced, hard manual labor without hardly any safety equipment.  Often times enduring torture and being put to death.

My heart goes out to these people and so many other persecuted Christians through out the world...the thought even of those who are hurting and have never heard the gospel of Jesus' loving death on the cross for the world...

I'm trying to continue to be open to the Lord's direction in this area...Lord...lead me where you will...

Comments