Northland Campus Cause 2012

Some of my followers may remember that last year I did a post about the fact that at Northland we were raising money to renovate our dining hall. Well, those renovations were successfully completed this year. If you want to see the Facebook album with the pictures from that, you can see it by clicking here. You do not have to have a Facebook account to view the pics.

This year we are raising funds to build a new recreation hall. This building serves as a place for students to wind down, partake in fellowship, and to do homework. During the summer it also serves as a place for campers to hang out and have a good time.  It is still in good shape at this time, but it is about 50 years old, so it is in need of some updating.

Please, don't feel pressured to donate.  I know I can't stand it when I feel pressured to donate to a cause I don't want to donate to.  So please, don't feel pressured.  If you, however, feel led to donate and have the financial ability to do so, you can access the page to donate by clicking here.

Comments