Almost done...

Well, the semester is almost over!  Next week we have finals, and then I'm bound for home!  By God's grace, I'm passing all my classes, and again by His grace, if He causes me to do well on my finals, I'll get the academic scholarship.

The class I'm the most grateful for the fact that I'm passing is Greek.  This class has been a major source of stress for me throughout the semester.  There was a point toward the beginning of the semester where I just threw up my hands and said, "God, if you want me to be a Pastor, this class is required at Northland for the major.  I believe Northland is where you want me, so if this is what you want for my life, you can help me pass it.  I'm giving it over to you, because I can't do this one my own."  Obviously He gave the grace...

There have also been many lessons learned this year.  God gave me the opportunity to be a room leader this year, which has been a stretching thing for me, but I'm again grateful for the grace He's given.  Also, God has continually impressed on me to be content where I am in Him...I don't need a girl in my life to make me feel complete...He's all I need.  He's also been purging my life of things that I've been holding on to for a long time...I'm so thankful for the joy that comes from a right relationship with my Lord.

Please pray for my Mom!  She's going to be having surgery within a week and a half to remove kidney stones!  It's been a rough road for her leading up to this...but God has made Himself evident so much in all of it!  Looking forward to going home and taking care of her...

I trust all is well with my followers!  Go on in grace, keeping your eyes fixed on Him!

Comments