Northland Camp: Reach


Well, seeing as how my trip to North Africa has been completely paid off (praise the LORD!!), I have now added another fund raising effort to my blog.  If it's not one thing, it's another right?

This one is certainly worth your consideration, though!

This fund raising effort is an attempt to raise money to pay for 600 unchurched kids to come to camp at Northland Camp.  I worked at Northland last summer, and I can assure you that their ministry is one that changes lives with the gospel.  They are intentional about investing in the lives of campers!

If you can't donate, I completely understand...but if you can, it'd be awesome!  I myself am going to be buying, one if not two of the t-shirts that are talked about on the website (half of the price of the shirt goes to the cause).

Click on the pic below to donate, or click on the "reach" pic on the sidebar.

Comments