Thankfulness...

Why am I thankful?  I'm thankful to God for the faithful work He's been doing in my life...

...if we are faithless, he remains faithful—for he cannot deny himself.
2 Timothy 2:13

I've sat here and tried many ways to write it all out, but none of what I've tried to write has sounded right...

So...I'll just say that God has been doing great and mighty things in my life...He's revealed my lack of faith in His faithfulness to me...

He's opened doors to new opportunities for loving discipleship to my brothers-in-Christ...

I'm so overwhelmed by His power and  faithfulness...

I'm so thankful that He works in lives, and I'm thankful that He chose me before the foundation of the world...

Why did he chose me?  It's a mystery...

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places, even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him. In love he predestined us for adoption as sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will, to the praise of his glorious grace, with which he has blessed us in the Beloved.
Ephesians 1:3-6

Comments