Things at Northland...


Fresh Friday last week...this is only the students who actually participated...

Well, classes have been in session here at Northland for about 5 weeks now.  I just figured out that that means we're almost at the 1/3rd mark.  Crazy!  Hard to believe we're that far already...

So, how are things here?  Many people probably have wondered considering what happened last year.  It's actually been a really awesome semester so far!  My friendships with people I already knew here are deepening, and I'm making new friends as well.  God is using friends, both older and newer to encourage me in my walk with God, and I'm so thankful for it.

There's almost a "settled" feeling about the campus this year.  Most of the controversy and struggle is past...everyone who's here seems to want to be here, and the new faculty members are great!  I really like our new president too, Mr. Daniel Patz.  He's really a down to earth guy who loves the Lord, and loves Northland (it helps that he grew up here as the grandson of the founder).

I'm looking forward to seeing what God does in my life this year, and in the lives of my fellow students!

Please continue to pray for Northland!

Comments