It's hard to believe that we're already this far into the summer. It feels like it has gone by so fast...I have to be back on campus by August 23rd...crazy, right?
I have mixed emotions about going back to school in a little over a month...
I want to go back because:
1. I'm going to see my girlfriend.
2. It's my last year.
3. I'm excited to see other friends.
4. Continued teaching from God's Word.
5. To see how the new partnership with "The Southern Theological Seminary" is going to affect things at school.
6. Continued discipleship from the faculty.
7. I'm going to see my girlfriend.
I don't want to go back because:
1. I want to continue to work full time at my church.
But God is good...I need to trust His plan is perfect in ALL things...live in the moment, for His glory...not looking so forward to the future that I forget what God has for me in the here and now...