Serving Those In The Church Who Struggle With Same-Sex Attraction

There are many topics on which God has given me a great amount of passion, and one of these things is the way that the church is/has handled the issue of Homosexuality and Same-Sex Attraction.  I have been going back and forth in my mind about whether to write a blog post on this issue, because I think it's a big problem.  Too many Christians are afraid to talk about this issue because they're afraid of condemnation, or being treated differently because of their struggle.  Too many Christians stand at a "safe distance" so as not to be identified with them, and what they need is our love...our support, and to be treated like any Christian who has struggles with sin.

Anyways...like I said, I've been wanting to write a blog post on this, but I found a blog post on another blog that handles this issue way better than I could.  I've read the book by the guy who's interviewed called, Is God Anti-Gay? and it is an excellent book!  I highly recommend it...anywho...follow this link to read the article: Serving Those In the Church Who Struggle With Same-Sex Attraction.

Comments